05/21/18: We have an opening for an experienced host/server.
Description: Do you love serving great food? Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share your passion for perfection? If so, we would like to hear from you! Belle Harlem is a small 12 seat chef’s table-a very intimate setting where guests have constant interaction with servers and chefs.
Position Summary: The Server ensures all guests are provided with prompt and friendly service according to Belle Harlem standards. The Server manages reservations, describes menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and keys in orders, delivers food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- 3 years experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be energetic, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Light data entry (menu updates)
- Wine inventory
- Reservation management
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Moderate cleaning duties-attention to detail required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time dinner Tuesday through Saturday
- COMPENSATION: commensurate with experience
Belle Harlem is an Equal Opportunity Employer .